Artistic Stairs is currently looking for the following position:
Edmonton Office is seeking:
Sales ~ Full Time
Since 1979, Artistic Stairs Inc. has developed, designed, manufactured and installed stair and railing systems known for excellence, creativity, imagination and innovation. We are currently looking for a professional and dynamic individual to join our Sales Team who will help us with continued growth and innovation.
We are looking for the right individual who wants to grow professionally and personally in their career with a company that has and continues to be a leader in the stair and railing industry for the past 30 years.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers.
- Actively seek out new builders and business.
- Work directly with Sales Support Staff (Sales Assistants and Sales and Design Coordinator) to assure our customers are looked after
- To learn our existing product line and bring forward any new ideas to the sales team
** Both Office / Showroom work and Field work is required.
** Will have access to support staff for quotes, drawings, and other
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Post Secondary training in architecture or construction technology from an institute such as NAIT would be a benefit but not a requirement
- Knowledge of the home construction / renovation industry is a benefit but not a requirement
- Must be willing to occasionally travel within Northern Alberta.
- Must be professional and self-motivated
- Good communication and organizational skills are required
We offer a guaranteed income package during the course of your training. Once you have established yourself in the market you will then be moved to a full commission pay structure which includes; high income potential and benefits.
Your success is based on your performance!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this career opportunity, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com
We have immediate openings for experienced Railing Installers and Woodworkers. We are looking for hardworking individuals who are driven and ambitious to work in a fast paced environment.
Compensation is competitive and is based on a piece-work basis with company supplied vehicle and tools. Knowledge of Finishing Carpentry, Furniture Making or Cabinet Making is required. We also offer a comprehensive group benefit plan and complete training program if required for those individuals that are not familiar with our standard railing installation methods.